Monday, November 17, 2014


ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
Gratitude is a memory of the heart. 

“Life should not be this hard” used to be my mantra.  Then I realized if I am busy being grateful for what I have, I don’t have time to think about what I don’t have.  I also began to wonder what God was asking of me in these trials.

Raising a son with special needs  has been overwhelming at times.  I was envious of others who had children that sailed through school and life.  Eventually I learned that God wastes nothing and would use everything we were experiencing for good.  God has chosen me to be Eric’s mom for a purpose and I needed to share our journey with others.

 Our circumstances may remain the same but gratitude opens our hearts to God’s presence and His peace.  

“Do all things without complaining and disputing.”  Philippians       2:14

   Lord when things are difficult help me to look for the Blessing I might be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment